Good day to you professional colleagues, we hereby announce
the suspension of MCPDP APRIL 2020 EDITION due to the
present COVID-19 pandemic outbreak which led to LOCKDOWN in
We are currently monitoring the situation as we are hopeful things would have improved to hold MCPDP MAY 2020 EDITION. This will be communicated to us in due time.
We encourage us all to keep staying safe by;
1. Washing our hands with soap and water.
2. Use hand sanitizer to rub your hands in the absence of soap and water.
3. Maintaining social/physical distancing.
4. Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes
5. Wear face masks (surgical and N95 respirator) while attending to patients.
6. Treat every patients as a potential COVID-19 infected case by practicing hand-washing before and after contact with patient and appropriate use of PPEs.
Thank you for your unlimited cooperation as we aim to serve you better.
#staysafe #hanswashing #socialdistancing
OGUN MCPDP IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE.
Please note that six (6) additional modules has been added to our program by Nursing and Midwifery Council. The Programmes are:
The Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme (MCPDP) Ogun state website
Our Programmes run twice every month of the year. This is to allow room for every practicing Nurse to register and participate in the program.
Click here to view our calender for the year